->
Search Term:

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sexy Aditi Rao Hydari Bags Murder 3

















The demure Aditi Rao Hydari seems to be taking a leaf out of Vidya Balan’s book. Reportedly, the London, Paris, New York actor will be seen in a sexy avatar in Vishesh Bhatt’s directorial debut Murder 3.
While the franchise is better known for its adult thrillers, Aditi contends it is not an attempt to break out of her coy image. “I am what I am and I won’t fight it. But as an actor, I will do different things and play different characters in my film,” she says, adding, “Innocent can be sensual too.”
Prod Aditi as to why she chose the Bhatts as a vehicle to relaunch herself with a new image and she says, ” I don’t want to approach anything with pre-conceived notions. This is Vishesh’s first film as a director and he has a great vision. I am happy to be working with him. Besides, it’s a thriller with a good story.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Post Previous Post Home